Tuesday, 21 June 2016

Science 1

For the first three weeks of science I did seed2table and the science was growing plants but changing the way you do it. For me I changed the temperature  of the water from 38 degrees to 6 degrees. I did this with partners Telaina and Emma M. We needed to put our info into a slide.

So here's our slide



Feedback: I liked how changed the temperature to see what plants did grow.
Feedforward: maybe next time you could try two things. Give it water and the temperature.
From Abigail.

Evaluation: I think that we had a good idea to change the temperatures of the water to see what temperature would help the plant grow the most next time we could choose different plants to see which one grows better.

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing wrong about being wrong in your prediction! I am excited to see if your 'Mables' make it to harvest!

    ReplyDelete