Friday, 4 March 2016

One word sample

Description: We made some art that shows our one word in a sign. We decided to do a pose that looked like we were holding a sign the we drew out some designs for what we wanted our one word sign to look out of my two designs I chose the moustache design as you will see I am holding my sign  above my head.




Feedback:good job with choosing the word.
Feedfoward:maybe next time make it clearer. Naomi

Thanks nay nay for the feedback and feed forward I will certainly make it clearer next time.

Evaluation: I think that my piece of art work looks really cool and kind of helped me with my word truth it helped me start to think that I can do anything in the timeline I am given. Next time I think I could work on making the moustaches look more realistic and make the sign more readable.

2 comments:

  1. Love your art Devin! Great job! How has 'truth' inspired your learning so far this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elly truth has helped me make better decisions especially now when I have a whole lot on my mind with birthdays school and other things that is how it has helped me

    ReplyDelete