Thursday, 18 February 2016

Treaty of waitangi project

Description: this week we have been working on some ways we give facts about the treaty of waitangi.I decided to make a Mincraft world with facts about the treaty in builds and in signs. Mincraft is a game where you can let your imagination run wild you can build anything you want in creative in survival well you need to survive.

Here is a few pictures of my builds!













We were learning about the treaty of waitangi so I made a Mincraft world and started building things that have to do with the facts I found out. Like the few pictures of the north island that took me a while to make and the queen statue with the sign saying that she is the new governor of New Zealand so those are my builds and facts. It took me about two hours to build but I learnt that the treaty's facts can be shown in any way possible maybe even when sky diving!

Feedback: it think that making the north island in minecraft was very creative.

Feed forward: next time you should work on giving a story to the builds.

Evaluation:I think that I did well on my builds in Mincraft and that the build of the north island went really well but next time I think I could work on doing the whole of New Zealand and more statues and things for different facts on the treaty of waitangi.

This is what our goals were for what we wanted to do for our presentation. I aimed for relational

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Devin,
    What a lot of work you have done to share your knowledge of The Treaty. I love the little signs you have created to share this information.

    ReplyDelete