Tuesday, 2 February 2016

One word goals 2016

W.A.L.T: to set goals


Criteria:

Description: today we are setting one word goals. One word goals are when you choose a word that you can look onto as your goal for the year to make you a better person inside and out (e.g kindness this is my goal because i find myself getting in lots of fights with my sister.) my one word is truth this my one word because I don't always tell the truth when there is something happening that hurts me or my friends, the word truth means telling people if something is going on and not telling black lies.

1 comment:

  1. Truth...that sounds like a great word Devin. It is not always easy to tell the truth, but SO important and best (even if it is hard!) How will this relate to your learning in class this year?

    ReplyDelete