Thursday, 4 June 2015

Arctic fox inquiry!

YDescription: Every thursday we do science.we had to choose a teacher to do science with chose ebony. In ebonys science we are learning about animal adaptations and biological and behavioral adaptations. Biological adaptations are parts they are born with and behavioral adaptations are things that they learnt to do.

Purpose: to think like a scientist 

Success criteria: to think like a scientist.
Talk like a scientist 
Act like a scientist 



Big idea: my question was why do arctic foxes change color? I looked at lots of websights but found nothing then I came to a websight that had the info I was looking for! I decided to present my inquiry using pic collage.

Here is my pic collage 


Feedback/feedforward: I think that your poster has a bit to many words because otherwise I will get boring

No comments:

Post a Comment