Tuesday, 10 February 2015

That was me growing up

Purpose: write memories of your childhood 


Description: we had to write a story about our childhood I wrote about going to the zoo and racing at the shop, I hope you like my story


Here is my story:
Remember going to the zoo and seeing the tiger as it pounced at the glass banging its snout? Poor tiger. Exhaustedly exiting the zoo while I was howling in tears about not seeing the cheetahs I guess that makes me a bit of a fit monster huh?

Remember going to the store and snagging a trolley? I heard Fyfe saying " let's race I'll push the trolley you race me." Thinking "okay." I said it out loud. I won at the finish line my pants slipped down. I was extremely embarrassed, I was also feeling playful

That was me growing up!


Here is my plan for my writing 


Here is my story:
Remember going to the zoo and seeing the tiger as it pounced at the glass 


No comments:

Post a Comment