Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Term 1 swimming

Description: this term we started swimming, this post will have my swimming goal and video for my goal I hope you enjoy!


Goal: to focus on my legs in freestyle because they go everywhere
I will know if I have achieved my goal because I will make video and watch it over and over.
I am confident with the goal I've set and I'll make sure I achieve it before swimming sports at the lido.

Here is the link to the video!

Evaluation: 
I think I could next time work on my breathing because my head goes up instead of going sideways 
I think I did well at achieving my goal because every time I practiced I got Better and better each time and swimming sports since I've achieved my goal I came 4th!

1 comment:

  1. This is a good SMART goal Devin. You have been quite specific about how you will improve your legs. You have been very focused on achieving your goal at every opportunity. Welldone. Good luck for swimming sports!

    ReplyDelete