Description: We have been participating in 3 different workshops around colour, compositions and fonts. We put these skills to use in a poster sharing our knowledge about Te Reo Maori.
task: make a poster about te reo moari.
Message: My message is clear and purposeful. Everything that is on my poster relates to my message.
Composition: My poster is balanced.
Font: My font is clear, readable and suits the message.
Colour: I have used 2-3 colours that are complementary. My background choice makes the text pop!
Accuracy: All of the words on my poster are spelt correctly.
- What are you most proud of and why?
- I'm most proud of my second poster because I think i did a better job then my first one
- What challenged you the most and why?
- maybe trying to get them both done in time
- Next time, what is a goal you can work towards?
- Getting them done in time.
I think that it was good I think you could put more detail in the questions