Thursday, 14 August 2014

E Te Reo Moari Posters

W.a.l.t: communicate a message with others



Description: We have been participating in 3 different workshops around colour, compositions and fonts.  We put these skills to use in a poster sharing our knowledge about Te Reo Maori.


Why?: we have noticed that our posters are to cluttered and do not communicate a message well.

task: make a poster about te reo moari.

Message: My message is clear and purposeful.  Everything that is on my poster relates to my message.
Composition:  My poster is balanced.
Font:  My font is clear, readable and suits the message.
Colour:  I have used 2-3 colours that are complementary.  My background choice makes the text pop!
Accuracy:  All of the words on my poster are spelt correctly.
Evaluation:
  1. What are you most proud of and why?
  2. I'm most proud of my second poster because I think i did a better job then my first one 
  1. What challenged you the most and why?
  2. maybe trying to get them both done in time
  1. Next time, what is a goal you can work towards?
  2. Getting them done in time.

Feedback/Feedforward:
Calais
I think that it was good I think you could put more detail in the questions


2 comments:

  1. Hi Devin,
    I can't see your poster! It is all blurry! Can you please put it on again?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for fixing those images up Devin. What do you think it is about your second poster that makes it better? I think that having less on your poster makes it easier for the audience to get your message. People are also more likely to stop and read it. If we have a clear message that we want our audience to get, then we have a clear idea about what should go on our poster.

    ReplyDelete