Thursday, 3 July 2014

End Of Term Goals

W.a.l.t : set s.m.a.r.t goals.

I have chosen some smart goals from my school report.
My reading goal: is to make both text to text and text-word connections. I chose this goal because I think if I achieve this goal I will be better at reading faster and being able to understand better. I will achieve this goal by reading big book that has a lot of pages and in that book I will make connections so I can under stand better. I will have achieved this goal by the end of week 4 next term. I will help myself by: reading a big book from the city library and read it at school and at home.

My writing goal: is to use links within and between paragraphs. I chose this goal because I feel that I have not done very much of that in my writing. I will achieve this goal by making lots of writing samples by paragraphs. I will have achieved this goal by the end of week 2 when we have been at school for 2 weeks. I will help myself by: getting my mum dad grandma grandpa and myself to give me any topic to write about at school and home.

My maths goal: is to use my 2s,5s and 10s multiplication and division facts to solve problems. I chose this goal because some of the math equations my teacher is giving me is a tad bit hard for me and I can achieve this by practising my 6x tables and lots of math equations that are a tad bit hard for me. I will have reached my goal at the end of the school term holidays. I will help myself by:getting my parent or grandparents to give me some hard math equations and i'm also going to give myself some equations to figure out at school and at home.
heres a pic of some things from camp goals l
                                                                v

No comments:

Post a Comment